Monday 1 January 2018

White Supremacists -10 MagicMemes

1 White Supremacists
I’ve only ever been able to get one person to understand that. They wanted to be mostly left alone but constantly jamming it down their throats with a side-helping of “kill whitey” caused a kickback that they can’t handle. God, I can’t wait for 2020 and Trump’s second term. Of course, they’ll be insufferable twats in 2024.
2The Wrong Neighborhood
3A moment of clarity. Almost.
4Welcoming hordes of rapists and terrorists into your country isn't normal
5Friendly Reminder
6Fight The Power!
I know what u want to say: better to die on my feet than live on my knees. Problem is that theyre in the minority. If they dont assimilate (to the muslim ways) they will be kicked... 2nd problem is that they dont have any rolemodels anymore... 3rd one is that they would rather play candycrush at home than seeking confrontation Its over for them, they lost
7Well, that seems unnecessarily cruel
8White Weather. LOL
9Fetchez la vache!
10I'm Sure It's Just A Coincidence


White Supremacists -10 MagicMemes
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email